Thursday, August 4, 2011

Awesome Pickup Lines For Guys

Yeah, I know my postings can be sporadic.  To make it up to you, let me offer a public service in the form of a list of pick up lines guys can use on the fairer sex. (Disclaimer: Not responsible for any form of physical/mental/financial punishment incurred by usage of this material)  Other than that, have fun!

Could I have your boyfriend's phone number?  Wow, is that a picture of him on your phone?  He's really hot.  Would you introduce me?

Until I met you this was an amazingly f***** up day.

Your cleavage reminds me of the Grand Canyon.

I'd like to spank you with a car antenna.  Oops, sorry.  I was thinking out loud.

If you were a sleeping pill, I'd OD on you and never again wake up to this cruel, vicious world.  This is a cry for help, by the way.

You might as well give yourself to me now and save us both a lot of trouble.

You're so sweet you give my cavities cavities!

Your body should be registered as a lethal weapon.

I give you permission to use my body as a sex toy.

You're so beautiful.  Are you real or a figment of my imagination?  It's tough for me to tell because I'm on so many illegal drugs.

You know, being incredibly rich and well-endowed doesn't mean much when all you have to go home to is a fabulous mansion and a blow-up plastic sex doll.  Her name is Annie.  I think she's stealing from me.  I'm not weird.

And an all-time favorite ...
Hey baby, let's play house.  You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long!

There you go.  Now don't say I never did anything for you (or to you, for that matter).  Let me know how these lines work.  Did you get lucky?  If so, I'll consider imposing royalties and licensing fees for using this stuff. Now that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment