Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life Changing Experiences

Those of you who follow this blog (all 2-3 of you counting myself) know that I usually post entertainment-related material.  Frothy stuff with snarky comments, links to movies, trailers, etc.  Stuff that's fun.

But there have been some events taking place in my life recently that have not been "fun".  These are things for which even I can't snark about or joke about (not too easily, anyway.)  What are these events that have occurred?  Well, I'll invoke the storytellers privelege of the cliffhanger to keep you reading. 

For now let's just say these aforementioned events have basically shaken my existence to the core.  It feels as though I have been disassembled at the atomic level and am slowly being rebuilt one DNA strand at a time.  If you've ever seen something on TV or heard about some incredibly bad thing happening to a stranger and thought "That could never happen to me," or "Stuff like that only happens to other people," you're on the right track.  Because the stuff I thought could only happen to other people has now happened to me.

Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment